The Destination Project – a new science and academic building – will shape the future of the University of Lethbridge and southern Alberta.Learn more
The Destination Project
The University of Lethbridge is committed to creating a destination for innovation and the next generation of leaders.
Imagine the Possibilities. We are.
"The Destination Project is the most significant development of our Lethbridge campus since University Hall was completed in 1972. It will help set our university on a strong path for the future and will contribute to Alberta’s ability to recruit the best and brightest scientific talent to our province."− Dr. Mike Mahon, President and Vice Chancellor, University of Lethbridge
"Liberal education and transdisciplinary research are both about working together to solve a problem. Research benefits from different perspectives and approaches, creating opportunities for students and researchers by allowing them to place their work in a greater context."− Dr. Elizabeth Schultz, Biology Professor, University of Lethbridge
- Destination Project’s schematic design approved
- Interior of future science and academic building begins to take shape
- University unveils design selection for new Science and Academic Building
- University unveils design choice for new Science and Academic Building
- Traffic pattern study underway as part of Destination Project planning
Read more on UNews